Thursday, August 21, 2008

Photoshop Poll

The "Does my title pic look 'shopped?" poll is now closed and I must say I'm surprised by the results. The answer should have been a resounding YES! However, the poll is tied with 4 people saying it looks 'shopped and 4 people saying it was done with MS Paint.

People, how could you possibly think that masterpiece could have been created with such a wretched program? I know our friend over at RabbleCopter thinks it's the best thing since sliced bread, but he's wrong! The main tools I used in the creation of the picture are unavailable in Paint. Does MS Paint have a skew function? How about a burn tool? Can it do layering?

The answer to all these questions is no, because it's a terrible tool. You should all be ashamed.

1 comment:

  1. Uhm, my blog will all be about how awesome MS Paint is today. Loser.

    ReplyDelete