Monday, August 11, 2008

Understanding Evolution

So I saw this survey posted over at Pharyngula. The purpose of the survey is to see what the general public actually knows about Evolution. If you have any interest, take the survey and post your responses in the comments. You don't have to take the survey if you don't want to, but I would like to hear your ideas on evolution. Later in the day or perhaps tomorrow, I will post what I think. I wanted to give you a chance to express yourselves first though, before I taint your mind with my ideas.

So, tell me what you think! No peaking at other people's answers until you've answered yourself.

Note: It would be a good idea to save your answers separately, because you can't retrieve your answers once you've submitted.

1 comment:

  1. The website timed out, and my log ass responses timed out with it =(

    ReplyDelete