Sunday, August 3, 2008

Wedding Stuff

Overall I had a great time this weekend. I do however have one grievance regarding the Catholic ceremony. I went to this wedding to honor my good friend Jen on one of the happiest days of her life. However, I spent 80% of my time listening to the priest and other speakers spout God trivia at me and the rest of the congregation. On a side note, I was disgusted to learn that I still remember every freaking line of mass. Anyways, I wish it had been a little more focused on the couple. I didn't really want to hear about how God IS love, over and over. I just felt like the priest took the opportunity as a means to spew more nonsense, rather than honor my friends.

But yea... that's all I'll complain about for now.

After the ceremony I had a blast. The reception was great. I saw lots of old friends and ate delicious food. I may have behaved a little too much, however. I remember the whole night. There was some debauchery... Not in the literal sense of the word of course. We took over the 7th floor of the hotel until about 4am, when security came up and asked us to go to sleep. I do feel bad for the unfortunate souls that were actually trying to sleep up there.

Well that's it for now. More engaging content to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment